Iridum SBD 9603
One-fourth the volume and half the footprint of the Iridium 9602, the innovative Iridium 9603
transceiver combines the global coverage of the Iridium satellite constellation with the low
latency of the Iridium Short Burst Data Service to provide highly reliable satellite communications from pole to pole.
With the smallest form factor of any commercial satellite transceiver available today, the
Iridium 9603 is ideal for space-constrained applications including monitoring, tracking
and alarm systems. It is also highly affordable, costing just slightly more than the previous-generation Iridium 9602.
A single-board, Iridium-built core transceiver, the Iridium Connected 9603 transceiver comes in ‘black box’ format.
All device interfaces are provided through a single multi-pin interface connector and antenna connector,
*with additional end-user field application functions (GPS, microprocessor-based logic control, digital and analog
inputs and outputs, power supply and antenna) provided by the solution developer.
- Pole-to-pole global coverage
- Single-board transceiver
- Very small form factor offers unmatched flexibility
- Simple AT command interface
- No SIM card
- Designed to be incorporated into an OEM solution
- Automatic notification to the transceiver that a mobile-terminated message is queued at the gateway
Single header connector for:
- On/off control
- Logical level asynchronous UART control
- Network availability
Datasheet Iridium SBD 9603 Modem